View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 10-23-2011, 03:46 AM

Anubis eyes flashed as he heard the old familiar voice that had called to him so many years ago. A faint smile appeared on his muzzle as a deep thundering laugh echoed through the temple. A sudden gust of wind sent the lap blazing in the temple as he spoke. "It has been to long dear Aunt. Not even my mother has dared to darken my halls. I would ask to as why you of all the family have come to dare such a feat. Though I know the answer as well as you. I warned you and the others of Horus though none of you have dared to heed my warning. You are just now aware of what I know is to come. I must ask you, do you love your Pharaoh? " He said as he he emerged from the depths of his temple. He stood just within the door way of it his frame still masked to the world by the darkness. Only his glowing eyes to be seen from the darkness. "You may wonder why I ask such things. It is simple I need to know where your loyalty lies. " He said as he stood there and waited for her answer. He would speak no more till he knew where her heart lied. He was no fool and in such matters he knew to keep his tongue. The gods where at play in this plot and it was time for them to make their alliances. He heard and knew the hearts of the people and his loyalty would be with his people.

Djedkare grinned as his attention feel to his his beloved wife and Queen. He peered to his son as he saw their son's reaction. "Come now, why do you cower behind your mother." His eyes fell on Zahur. "I see that I have kept you to long. How disrespectful of me. Please accept my deepest apologizes. Any business that I need to attend to will be addressed after lunch. Come it is time to eat. Lets not keep our entertainment and servants waiting." He said as he looked back to his beloved wife holding out his arm for her to take as they mad their way to where their lunch was waiting for them by now.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 10-23-2011 at 03:52 AM..