View Single Post
`Mel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to `Mel

Old 07-29-2007, 06:32 PM

A really creepy kid asked me out && now won't lay off && keeps im-ing me && invited me to his friends house, which is my best friends boyfriends house. && he's extremely creepy. Even his friends think that too. && I really hate being around him cause of the way he is.
Anyways, I guess he, && some friend where at a girls house, the creepy kid threw a pencil && hit another friend in the eye, they almost got into a fight till another friend took the other outside to cool him down.
One friend keeps offering to "protect" me from him, which is making me seem uncomfy because it's like he's hinting && I don't know it.
&& My best friends boyfriend has been being a dick lately && is pissing me off.
ohhhhh && My scanner won't work properly, because our CD is corrupt. && we got a link from the HP site, given to us by a worker there. I think I loaded it in wrong, so my scanner STILL doesn't work && I have to uninstall && reinstall every time I want to use it, && that take at least 20mins.

&& our computer is acting funny, & some blue screen popped up saying some sort of error, but no the normal "Your computer has been shut down improperly" kind of thing. It's saying corrupt files, which could mean the CD for the scanner.

UGH.