View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-25-2015, 03:28 AM

It has been a long time since Daisy had last vomited. Frankly, every time a new wave of nausea hit her like a brick wall, she got nervous that the next time would be the one that would actually make her throw up. She had a strong stomach usually, but tonight was not her night. Though, it did give Daisy some comfort when Astoria covered her ears.

After a few minutes of Daisy staring blankly into the space in front of her, she finally felt the bile burn the back of her throat and she dashed to the closest toilet to throw up. By this point, Daisy was beyond any feelings of embarrassment of throwing up in front of the two people she thought were so beautiful and amazing, all that was on her mind was to go home, to her bed and fall asleep, then perhaps wake up and discover this was all a bad dream.

Daisy threw up all of the contents of her stomach and continued to dry heave long after her stomach was emptied. It finally ended with her coughing and she leaned her head on the toilet seat and cried,

"I just want to lay down..." Daisy sighed, "C-can you both take me to m-my... Room? I don't want to be alone."

It was interesting indeed getting to know Felix and Takahiro. Tom loved meeting new friends and getting to know people. He was naturally very outgoing. Tom was a curious about Felix's vague response. Maybe he'd caught him off guard? Felix definitely caught Tom off guard when he asked about Crimson Peak, still, he was excited to share...

"Ah, it's going well. We wrapped up shooting a while ago and post production is complete. I'm very excited for the premiere, it was such a pleasure working with Mia. As always." He couldn't help the wide smile that crossed his face as he spoke about Crimson Peak. He was very passionate about his work, always eager to share.

"I am very eager for the premiere of Red Moon, Takahiro!" Tom was feeling a bit less worried for Daisy, but his mind kept saying, [i]Daisy's been gone for a while now.[/b] He shook the thoughts from his mind and tried to focus on their conversation.