View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 06-27-2015, 11:19 AM

As Daisy dashed into the toilet stall, Astoria followed after her to shut her ears. She was somewhat relieved when the contents of the woman's stomach came out.

She watched as Daisy continued to dry heave for a while and then finally cough and lean on the toilet seat. The poor woman did not look like she would be able to make it back to the dinner hall.

She patted the woman's head to cheer her up. "There, you'll be fine now," she said. "There's no need to cry." She heard Daisy's request and nodded. "Sure, whatever you need."

She started trying to help Daisy up. "Is your head okay?" she asked, knowing from experience that throwing up could cause horrible headaches.

-------------------------------

Felix listened to the other two with interest. He was looking forward to watching both movies. He was really into movies, and all of his friends knew it.

The interest that Tom had in his work was evident in the way he spoke. It was obvious that he loved what he did.

"Same here," he said, when Tom expressed eagerness for the premiere of Red Moon. "I would also like to know the names of some Japanese movies. I'm trying to learn the language." He smiled.

"Do you think you could help me out, Takahiro?"