View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 02-11-2013, 07:38 PM

His eyes tightened a bit. A mercenary... that wasn't unexpected, but it definitely wasn't the preferred answer from the mountain of a man that sat before him. The firelight flickered against the sides of each of their faces warming them to further comfort. Their conversation was only one of many currently filling the room with noise, and the elf continued to be certain that his voice would be only a small part of it. "I am, actually" Aldelros lightened his expression a bit "but I decided to move around rather than remain in once place. It suits me better as, I imagine, it does you?"

Aldelros' head jerked to the side when Mikaila spoke and he grit his teeth behind his lips. He didn't want to be called 'sir', that was definitely not a part of this life and image he had fabricated for so long. It seemed as if his decades of work to create this new person still left several flaws and allowed a very few to recognize the vaguest of hints at his past. He shook his head and set the food down on the table "I was asking why he bought the food, so I figured I'd ask him. I'm no man to call 'sir', and I don't have belief in past lives. There was no more reasoning to where I stood as to where you're seating." he lied, coolly. She didn't need to know about his day with that other elf. It was frustrating then and to tell the thing again just wouldn't do.

The elf's gaze turned back to Hroarr again and he nodded. "Your offer was thoughtful, but I'm afraid I can not accept it." After all, accepting food from mercenaries is not a good habit to get into.