View Single Post
Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 11-28-2016, 12:16 AM

(Omg another 1. how in the world!! :O and I'm sorry i didn't get to this faster everyone. things have been insane. >.> )

Aya's arrow whizzes past the goblins head somewhere into the woods behind it. The goblin hearing Burne's angry insulting calls turns its attention to the human that seems to be more danger to it than the archer who can't shoot and gets a shot off at Burne instead. Of course, the goblin can't seem to shoot either and the arrow sticks into the side of the caravan not quite reaching the screaming male who has reached the backside of the caravan.

(Oh crap. did i not move Jolmah? I know i had intended to do that. These sicknesses lately have wiped my brain power. i'm finally recovering and feel HEALTHY today finally. I'll fix that.)

Jolmah is in luck and sees the goblins approaching through the woods. They weren't trying to be to stealthy, just stay under cover as they moved towards the locations they had seen the stones coming from. As if her patron deity said it in her mind, a thought popped into Jolmah's head that perhaps she should take the time she has waiting for the approaching goblins to use one of her healing spells on herself, since the deity didn't want to lose such a faithful servant of the faith.