View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 09-17-2014, 03:55 PM

"Well ya know, I think we have an opening there at the bar." Will said as he looked up to the ceiling as he thought, "As long as you don't mind dressing like a girl I mea- What're you doing?"
Will gave him a confused look as he watched the smaller male duck behind him. He looked around, his dual colored eyes quickly spotting his father.
"Shit!" He hissed, quickly wrapping his arm protectively around Blue as he lead the way to the side door, "Hopefully he hasn't seen us yet!"
Marcus scanned the area until he noticed his son walking swiftly in the opposite direction with his arm around someone.
'I can't believe that boy!' Marcus fumed as he walked with long strides towards the two.
Will casually glanced back and saw the middle aged man heading towards them. He swore under his breath as he pulled Blue a little faster.
"Maybe we can lose him-" He had started to say as he pushed the door, but was cut off by a tall man in a black suit who had been waiting on the opposite side of the door, "Crap!"
"Forgive me Master William," The man said, lifting his sunglasses up on his head, "But you're father's orders are very clear."
Before will could think of anything, his father was behind him, clearing his throat loudly. Will stepped out of the door way, unconsciously pulling Blue closer to him in a protective way.
"Young man," Marcus said, shutting the door behind him, "Just what do you think you're doing?"
"I think I'm trying to go to school without some old man hounding me." Will said coldly.
"William you will not speak to me like that!" Marcus barked, "You have a duty to this family-"
"To take over the business, blah blah blah, you've given me that speak since I was a kid! I told you I don't want to take over the business! Why not give it to Emily? She wants to run it!"
"As the first son it is your privilege-"
"What privilege?!" Will growled his voice carrying in the small court yard, getting attention from a few people that walked by.
"Young man you're making a scene!" Marcus said in a hushed tone as his eyes fell on Blue, who Will was still holding on to, Marcus's eyes widened slightly as he looked from one boy to the other, "What is the meaning of this?! William do you realize how this looks?!"
That's when Will got an idea. He quickly grabbed Blue, bending him back like he had seen men do to women in movies when they'd kiss. Will's lips were an inch away from blues, making it look like he was kissing him as he whispered to him, "Just play along and I'll fix you the biggest steak ever! Or you can kick my ass later, whichever."
Will pulled him back up right, facing his dad once more as he announced, "Blue's my boyfriend dad. I'm gay!"