View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 10-10-2011, 02:19 AM

"If I were particularly religious, I'd say sloth is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, and that's reason enough. But I'm not, and I'm not sure that would help you. However, to quote something I'm sure you've heard before. What can you do with your life if you're lazy? Do you want to be trapped working at a McDonald's flipping burgers? That doesn't sound like a very pleasant lifestyle to me." he studied Koda for a moment before figuring why not, "Look, I'm going to be straight with you kid. I said that same thing myself once, why would I want to be smart. I wasted my first three years of high school, sleeping through classes and getting by on the fact that I could get an eighty without even trying. I had no interest in academia, why should I it was boring? Then, I realized I was settling myself for a life where I'd be miserable. Got straight eyes my senior year. Went to community college and now at 24, I'm top of my class. And yet I get a mirror into the past every day of the week because I have to deal with brats like you to pay my rent and my tuition because I couldn't get scholarships. Do you want to deal with that kid? Let your laziness trap you, make your teachers give up on you?"