View Single Post
Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙。)

Old 01-01-2016, 08:04 PM

Sugar Spun Goodness!
Username: Eastriel
Image of My Entry:

I have used the pastel colours white, calico and orchid, my contrasting colour is brown. I like to think shes some sort of of server/host and an angellic themed anime restaurant :D

Spice! Coming up!
Image of My Entry:
4-6 Sentences: The next night Cessy returned to her dreamland. She hoped to find the fox once more. She traveled across the rainbow and back to the candy floss woods, only find the candy cane monkeys had become awefully fond of her. As soon as she returned via the rainbow she was nearly bowled over by them all!

IT'S MAYHEM!
Image of My Entry:
Almost every parent has experienced an element of christmas that hasn't gone well. Often this can be a bad santas grotto, with crumbling and dirty facades and a less than convincing saint nick. While clutching her excited childs hand this particular parents discovers a grotto that seems to be falling apart with lack luster decor and crumbs on the floor. The santa himself is an excessively hairy flip-flopped being, with a shiny bruised eye, reeking of booze and an angry demeanour.
"Come on kid," He says to her child "lets get this done quickly, santa got a little to merry last night..."
It is then she realises she paid $20 for this.