View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 09-29-2014, 03:40 AM

Jess smiled as she took a bite out of her food and got worried when she heard him coughing. Yet she calmed down when she saw the smile and nodded. She was just about to take another bite out of her food when she heard him. Setting down her fork, she found herself unable to think of him as a experiment at the moment. Sure, she had thought she was looking for how he was still of use and not a failure, but right now she was human. "It was my pleasure." she said as she smiled at him and made sure she didn't frown at the idea of him being stuck in that room again, "and I will make sure that you get to come outside again. That way you can enjoy the outside even more." she said but yet wondered if they would allow it again. Just as she was about to dig into her pie again she felt her phone go off. Picking it up, the instant she put it to her ear all she heard was, "Pro. Garther, bring subject #7099 back to the facility right away. We may have figured out a breakthrough on how to fix him." Before the line went dead. Looking down at the phone, she found herself feeling a little numb. What did they mean by FIX? She then looked up at Todd, "It's time we head back." She said softly.