Thread: CAMP ANAWANA
View Single Post
The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 06-16-2012, 07:43 AM

Now this is MY kind of camp. Believe it or not, I'm not Budnick, I'm not cruel and get nothing out of harming others.

I'm actually Sponge. I'm a bit small for my age which leads to the androgynous bit, and I'm a straight A, almost always top of the class except for the token Asian (sorry for not being PC there, but it's true). Good with computers, they didn't have anything but remdial "I can't use word" IT classes at my university so I became an IT intern, and not just workstudy but they hired me out over the summer, too, which was their own budget but cost/benefit, I was worth it. So everyone else is feel to 'claim' a CAMP ANAWANA character:

or just hang out. I wasn't too excited about the theme honestly. With skin this pale you know I'm not an outdoorsy type. However as soon as I asked if I was going to get 'AWFUL WAFFLED if I didn't use green... a smile spread across my countenance and I got an idea...

Last edited by The_Crow; 06-16-2012 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: Salute Your Shorts!