Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-30-2017, 01:11 AM

(my tablet deleted my entire post i'm so sad...)

"Two years already? Wow, I can't believe its been that long, but as they say time flies fast when you're having fun." He grinned and looked up from his phone and had the grin wiped off his face as he saw her position on the bar. A blush crept into his cheeks and he quickly and angrily looked back down at his phone. This was all a lie and a ruise and her black mailing him into this. There was no way that he was actually getting feelings for her. It was the atmosphere of just getting married. . . Or the kiss. He swallowed hard and continued messing with face book posts giving them a nice long history of sappy dating. Conveniently sliding in events together that would give him alibis for heists that he himself had pulled off if anyone ever looked in his direction for them. Not to many of them, that would be to suspicious.

He didn't know her schedule perfectly but he had a pretty good idea and didn't think he had overlapped any of with things she would have been known to be elsewhere. "hmmm? Oh yeah, our friends are having a great time out there. They're all super happy for us and surprised that we decided we're going to tie the knot today. It was super unexpected, but than I guess they hadn't looked at our blossoming relationship close enough. Here take a look at what they're saying." He strolled over to the bar being careful not to look at her and showed her his number as well as a nice street camera shot of the cops outside being confused as could be about what they were seeing on the facebook. It would take them awhile to scroll through posts but they would see posts on both of their pages going back a couple years now.

He already had her number of course. Bad computer hacker habit of knowing peoples numbers, but he was surprised she didn't already have his. Once she had the number and announced that the bar was opening he cleared his throat and straightened up. "Actually I was thinking I would use this time to collect together some of our pictures and see if I could piece together a masterpiece of a photo album to showcase the ... electricity of our relationship. Everyone at the wedding will enjoy seeing how much in love we are." Going to be a weird wedding, he added to himself, thinking about the assorted friends they actually had. Criminals everywhere, and if he was correct, one of them had framed her, and now he was included in it. Who should they invite?

He grinned slowly and grabbed his umbrella off the bar where he'd left it earlier. "Oh i don't know. I think my foxy lady keeps just as busy as she wants to." He backed to the door keeping an eye on her with the grin still on his face. "I'll catch you later." And with that he ducked out before she could throw anything at him. He felt like she might, and he was about to have a lot of work to do splicing together pictures to get them to look like a madly in love couple.