Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 09-03-2017, 09:56 PM

Elliot stuck his hands in his pocket to look more casual as he took a deep breath and than strolled into view of the bridge, wincing only slightly when he saw she had definitely beat him there. Though it couldn't have been by to much since they'd come from almost the same distance. He answered her call as lazily as he could, "Can't rush perfection you know." he gave her a cheesy grin as he joined her against the wooden braces. He pulled out the memory scrapbook he'd put together and handed it over to her for inspection and so she could brush up on the lies he'd fabricated for their cover story.

"So far there isn't even a hint as to what's going on but I'm going to keep digging. it could only have been another hacker. One doing something new, but I'm the best in the business so I'll figure out what it is and crack it. He hardly noticed her or the scenery as he pulled out his phone once again to go searching for what he could find as they met. He was starting to wonder if the opals had even been real. They'd turned up out of nowhere without even a whisper on the web, and gone missing in the same minute with his most lively competition and now fiance already headlined as the most likely subject. No, it all made no sense. It was obviously a frame job, and they were going to pull something else to try to frame her harder, and now he himself was being added to the watch list.

Only the people in his crowd knew that he should even be considered for that list. So who was tipping the cops off to ruin the thieves of the city. "When did you find out about them anyways?" He suddenly blurted out loud. Thinking about the opals. He needed to get a time stamp on this disaster.