Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-27-2017, 04:32 PM

Hino went silent, brows furrowing when Elliot mentioned Bobby's name. "Bobby?" She never even stopped to think that he might be the one connection between everything that went down. He was a frog, a pig, and every bit as much of a criminal as herself so she couldn't trust him truly. And yet, he accepted his presence as a constant in her life. For how many years did he act as her fence? He even taught her valuable things when she first started out, like where to place her trust. Which was, pretty much nowhere. Taking in Elliot's words in silence, she mused over this suspicion with her anger evaporating.

Groaning, she ducked her head for a second, exasperated beyond belief by this situation. "Yeah, I'll keep looking too. Even if it's not in places I thought to look before." Like the people closest to her. The police, her 'friends', coworkers, and customers. Just how many people hated her. And after that, just how many people hated Elliot. At least some of this frame up job had to be his fault so she wouldn't rule his connection out yet either. "If it turns out to be a hacker though, I'll definitely punch you in the face after I punch out that guy. Just so you know." Flipping her hair back with head turned high, she looked at Elliot, the haughty expression she wore so well back on her face.