View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-27-2014, 09:15 PM

((aha, sorry. It looked short when I was typing it. Guess it spanned out when it was actually submitted. Anyways, sorry for the long wait. ^^; ))

Khan found himself running back into the market, still having his fun teasing the man. He even had a chance to slip a couple of other things into his pockets during his little run. Unfortunately he had been too caught up in his little fun that he hadn't noticed someone approaching him unit it was too late. The person grabbed his arms, twisting them behind Khan's back, and gave the man who was chasing him a cheeky grin. "Friend of the ole' cooke, eh? How lame, to gang up on someone at least ten years younger than you," Khan scuffed, ignoring the slight pain that came from having his arms twisted in an awkward way. As the old man approached, Khan tensed up slightly, knowing what was coming. It wasn't as if it hadn't happened before--though not many times, because he was usually very skilled at getting away. Within the next few minutes, Khan had suffered various insults thrown at him, as well as many kicks, punches and whatever else could physically hurt him. Apparently satisfied, the old man walked away with his friend, leaving Khan to sit on the ground, sporting a rather beat up appearance with the cloth he had stolen. "Didn't even care about the cloth. 'E just wanted to beat up someone, stupid old man," Khan grumbled, standing up. The people around him seemed to barely care, obviously having seen it many times before. It was unusual after all. He wasn't the only "street rat" who liked to have fun. And he wasn't the only one who lost from time to time.

He ran a hand through his hair, before setting off, still grabbing a few things from random people he would pass. It wasn't until he got near a younger looking man--probably around his age--that something really caught his attention. A gold chain hanging out of the pale boy's pocket. Quite rare and unusual. In fact, everything about the man seemed to be unusual. Definitely an appearance a person wouldn't be able to forget. After all, he looked like a complete foreigner. Shaking his head slightly, Khan changed his direction slightly, and began to walk a little quicker. This way he'd be able to get the chain before the odd man would be able to notice. I can definitely sell it for a good price, Khan thought with a smirk. As he passed the boy, he let his hand drift a little bit, snagging onto the gold chain, and ripping it gently out of the boys pocket. Unfortunately, it hadn't been as graceful as Khan had hoped--or expected--and he found himself tripping over something, and landing face first into the ground.

"This just isn't my day," he mumbled, getting into a sitting position as he rubbed his forehead, still holding on the gold chain.