View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-27-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Honestly, it took me a really long time to give it a shot because the art is arguably on the weird side. However, aside from the main character, everything looks pretty normal and you get used to him really fast. In fact, I think that is the whole point since it is kind of making fun of the usual "everyone loves the super cute, moody boy" trope. Anyways, yes, highly recommend it!
Mnemosyne: Lol!! That could very well be! I didn't think about it being to purposefully make a point like that. There are some other odd art-types out there I see through anime pages on Facebook. The art is what always makes me curious about a show! If I see a screenshot of it, I'll most likely give it a shot even if it's horror - 11 Eyes was one of those :3 Ended up being amazing!!

I definitely think it's going to be one of my first choices to watch now that I actually have time for anime again - I really need to get back into it - the most anime I've watched lately are the reruns of Pokémon on Boomerang!! We're up to Pokémon Advanced Challenge now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMonstahh View Post
I'm currently watching Fate/Zero, one of my rp friends convinced me and my boyfriend to join a Fate rp group with him and my boyfriend has already seen both Zero and Unlimited Blade Works.

I'm currently on episode 12 I think, of season 1 of the show. I love it so far! @_@
CookieMonstahh: I haven't seen that one yet! I want to watch all of the Fate series - they look amazing. The hack series is another series I really want to watch. I have most of the Sign one but never got the rest of it :/

Does Fate need to be watched in order or are they all stand alone concepts?