View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-11-2011, 02:09 AM

Nice creative suggestions this time around, you guys! I really ought to stop suggesting options, you all do quite well on your own. :lol:

Carzeebear is 1, jessieomer is 2, Liztress is 3, NeuzaKC is 4, Watery Star is 5.
The 5-sided dice lands on 5

Story to follow shortly! :)

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuzaKC View Post
I wonder if Insomniac is even in the house, I mean, mansion. Maybe he's not there... Holding on to that thought, I get a helicopter to fly me to the room of the mansion. At least, if he's not there, he can't shoot me down!
"Cessy, we're going back to the boardwalk," you say, you eyeing the sky.

"What? I thought we were gonna talk to Mr. Insomniac!"

"We are..." you say, trailing off ominously. If this were a TV show, it would now cut to the next scene so that what you just said would be immediately answered. But this isn't a television show, this is real life, so you're just left there staring off with a mischievous look in your eye.

"... How?" Cessy asks after an awkward pause.

"Hold on, it's coming," you say.

Okay, that cut came a little late, didn't it? Sorry about that. Anyway, you arrive at the boardwalk and run up to a camouflage booth.

"One helicopter, please!" you say, handing over your money. How you're able to afford a helicopter without so much as stopping at the bank is beyond me. Maybe you have a really great job or you're the heir to a fortune or something. Just stop asking questions, alright?

With Cessy securely strapped into the seat next to you, you take off from the helipad and begin soaring over Menewsha. You've had helicopter flying lessons before, I guess. Or maybe that happened between the last paragraph and this one. Don't ask me, you're the one flying and I told you to stop asking questions.

Hovering over the dense forests near the base of the mountain, you almost begin to wonder if you've passed Insomniac's fortess, or if maybe it's completely obscured by the trees. But soon the not-very-evil lair comes into view.

"DIH... AH... EH... PA..." Cessy tries to yell over the sound of the helicopter. You have no idea what she just said, but you don't care. You're tantalizingly close to finding out where your shiny is, you can feel it! You're salivating! Ew.

You lower your helicopter (which you have named S.S. Awesome because you apparently have no idea what S.S. stands for) to get a better look at the compound when you realize... you have no place to land this thing.

"DOH... IH... HA... EH... PA...!" Cessy yells to you. Still no clue what that little girl's saying.

You notice a few spots that just might be large enough to land the S.S. Awesome on. The first is the opening just outside the fence that you were standing in when you got the idea to use a helicopter; the second is the (possible?) minefield; the third is the roof of the fortress. It doesn't have a helipad, and you have no idea if it's strong enough (or big enough) to support the weight of the S.S. Awesome, but it's pretty flat. You could try to land, give up on the helicopter idea and try something else, or you could give up on getting into the compound altogether. Or maybe you could get that pet oyster. That sounds pretty good right now, this shiny hunt is getting stressful. Also you kind of have to pee.

What will you do?