View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-02-2016, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Today's featured avatar is star2000shadow: who i for some reason saw as a kingdom hearts character. I don't know what exactly it was. the dress, the sparkles? though seriously with the sparkles it should be more like some anime sailor moon or sekirei that i think of not kingdom hearts. xD but look how awesome she is!

i don't know if you did M i r o. Looking at my list of followers is something I'm planning to do when i have my own place. ^^;; I want to do things like write usernames of both twitch and tumblr that follow me and put them on my streaming wall that I stream video games and art from in front of. As well as putting art received from my menewsha friends up on the same wall.

Admin's Pick

Pick Link: March 30, 2015 | October 16, 2015 |

Admin's PickX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your Monday winner! It's star2000shadow:

Aw yisss, got some kick-ass superhero stuff going on here! Even the demeanour's right! She looks pissed! Also yay, a cosplay that I actually recognised! \o/ <.< >.>

This is sleek though, nothing over-complicated going on; big blocks of colour and sweeping lines, so lots of impact! Balance is nice too, the clouds, hair and lightning bolts are tidily central, the grey at top and bottom bracketing things, them that lovelt splash of blue for drama, love it!

Well done Star, now off to save the world with ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Let's congratulate today's winner, star2000shadow:!

I'm really digging this sketchy look! The black and white avatar on its own would have made a wonderful outfit, but adding in the pen and the vignette border really turns this into something magical. I can just picture a bored student doodling this in class, painstakingly shading in each detail and then adding in some awesome action lines for emphasis.

Great job! This is such a nice creative use of our CIs.

Avi's I've made that I like 2015X

Cosplay 2015X

Riddick Cosplay: Female Version

Avi's I've made that I like 2016X

Last edited by star2000shadow; 06-22-2016 at 05:02 PM..