View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 12-28-2015, 05:50 AM

Spotted Deer opened her eyes again and blushed softly when she saw Ahyoka kneeling there. "Oh...h-hello Ahyoka." she started and shook her head. "No need to apologize, it is always nice to have visitors even if it is just for a short while." Spotted Deer answered. "Oh thank-you very much, that is very sweet of you to do!" she said happily and gently shook Pallaton. "Pallaton wake up, your sister is here." Spotted Deer said softly as she carefully sat up. "How was yesterday? Did you enjoy your time with Red Cardinal? Was he kind to you? He didn't disrespect you did he?" she asked curiously.

Red Cardinal sat up and then stood before placing the humming bird in it's cage and making sure it would be warm. "It's much too cold for you to be outside. You too Koon. The pup and I will be leaving though since I am sure he wants to see Ahyoka." he explained and carefully picked up the pup in his arms after pulling on his warm fur boots. He didn't have much warm clothing but he didn't mind the cold, he was used to it. Walking out of the tepee, he walked over to where he was sure Ahyoka was still sleeping. When he reached the tepee, he pet the pup gently. "Ahyoka are you awake?" he asked and peaked inside but to his surprise she wasn't there.