View Single Post
wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 05-13-2014, 08:12 PM

Still laughing, Nic reached down and patted Lira on the head between her enormous ears. "Ok girl, that's enough. He still needs his face you know." He didn't remove her from the boy's lap as she seemed to be quite comfortable there. The cute fox looked back at him once and yipped at him before settling down in the boy's lap. Nic shook his head. That fox got him into some odd situations some times.

"Oh! Here, I found them in the floor. Good thing I was looking where I was going or I would have stepped on them!" He bent down, out of the light, and handed the boy his glasses. As he got out of the light, some of it fell onto the boy in front of him and Nic froze. This guy...was beautiful. The way his hair seemed to fall in his face while he was searching for his glasses just made him all the cuter. What are you doing! Stop staring Nic, he's going to think your a creeper...

"I wasn't expecting anyone else to be in here either. I'm sorry I startled you. My name is Nicolas but you can call me Nic. What's yours?" Unable to stay still for very long when not being pursued by angry people he bounced just a bit as he crouched there on the balls of his feet.