View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 05-05-2014, 04:07 AM

Vlad let out a slight huff of what could have been laughter. Perhaps. That, or it was annoyance (which was far more likely). "If you believe I am her pet," his voice regained a cold edge, as though he'd regained his composure. "Then you obviously haven't been watching close enough. She came to me."

The playful wink and expression that were shot his way made Vlad tense. Blinking slowly, the tall male raised an eyebrow. Within, his emotional state raged unchecked. Vlad managed to keep his cool - though his chill radiated outward steadily.

As the game "ended," Vlad chuckled. Of course it had ended. Perceptions were everything. If Vlad perceived the game was over, he would let himself be pulled into another mind game. Discord was always playing, even when he wasn't trying. The boy was a mind game - a maze of mental processes and decisions that were tangled within various paths of their own. Vlad always grew frustrated - he was so easily taunted - with how simple it was for Discord to provoke him. It was a snowballing event, as always.

Vlad tilted his head a bit at Discord's sudden offer. Honestly, the other male had some of the most potent energy. His power was so strong, it took very little to appease Vlad. Once again, he raised an eyebrow slowly.

Glancing briefly to Vex, Vlad stepped closer to Discord. "You won't move." The statement almost sounded like a question, but not quite. A pale hand lifted to press against Discord's head as though a parent were resting their hand on a boy's head. There was a moment of calm, and Vlad's threat level dropped to a manageable state. He smiled slightly. Instead of siphoning energy away, Vlad merely shoved Discord backward with enough force to knock him off balance.

"I don't want it."