View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-06-2012, 04:48 AM

Emmery smiled as he looks at Rea, chuckling to him self as hatched her go get a wooden tea cup so that she wouldn't break one of the more delicate cups. Though when he saw Felix go into his office, he couldn't help but pull a tray out and set up his meal with a bowl of lollipops and some tea with a teapot on it for him before he went and took it to him. Leaving it on his desk before he slipped back out and made his way back into the kitchen just in time to hear Rea talk to him once more.

"I have to just get the apartments up stairs and then i will be done. They pay my step-father 15 dollars an hour and 5 dollars for supplies an hour." he said to her as he just smiled, going up behind her as he gently took her hand with the tea cup into his own as he picked up the tea pot and poured some more into it. "It is not healthy for you to chug tea down like that." he said softly into her ear as he continued to smile, pushing his light brown hair back over his shoulder as he pulled away, going to make more tea since he gave her the last of it.