Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-06-2020, 02:41 PM

Harlan stepped forward without really thinking about it, and once he stood before Jayde ... Oh he felt so nervous! It had been so long since he'd seen the other man outside of their usual setting. In fact, Harlan was pretty sure the only time they hadn't been in a hotel room had been their very first meeting. He didn't even know what to say, and thought maybe he should have run after Axel instead.

"Jayde ... what's going on? Are you in some kind of trouble?" Harlan wanted nothing more then to step forward and grab hold of Jayde so the tattooed man couldn't escape, couldn't leave. He also wanted to run away before destroying whatever he had with Jayde. But, surely that was already too late. Hadn't Jayde pushed him away with ease that morning? They weren't even friends, they weren't anything at all!

"I swear, if there's anything you need ... God, I'd do anything for you." Harlan's voice broke. When he realized what he'd said and all it implied, his face filled with horror and sorrow. He stumbled back. "No, forget i said that! Please ..."

Fane found himself leaping from the car to follow Axel. They were in a dark and dangerous back alley, probably one with faulty cameras, if something happened it would probably be days before anyone found out what had happened. "Axel," yelled Fane as he tried to catch up to the other man. If he managed to, he planned on grabbing the musician's arm. What had gotten the musician so upset?

(Fane post is short. >.< )