Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-07-2020, 10:50 PM

Harlan waved Jayde's first concern away, as if shooing it out of existence. "You're not the first one I've had an arrangement with, and I didn't feel like this." The young man was glad to find himself calming down, now that the very worst had happened and he hadn't been immediately and irrevocably locked out of Jayde's life.

"We may both have done our best to hide our lives from each other, but there are still so many things that bleed through. Take your smiles, for example. When you're amused about something I've said, or how I've acted, you have this way of only half smiling, like you don't want to show how you're feeling but it still bleeds through." Hayden smiled at that point. "And it's things like those smiles that make me think that you have to be a good person at heart, no matter what might be going on in your life. I mean ... You warned me not to go to that club this morning; you were worried about me." After all that, the brunette felt more sure of himself, and much steadier.

¬¬¬

Fane stayed still while the dark haired man settled against the wall. He reminded himself that he had to stay calm, or the whole situation would get messier than it already was. Even the smell of puke had to be ignored, even if on a regular day Fane would have been gagging by then already.

"I'm here to support you, not change you, Axel." The manager moved to settle down beside Axel, and lay his arms against his knees. "So I want to know what you need right now." His eyes moved to the rock star's face, and a bit of humour made it's way into Fane's expression. "Come on, you're telling me the famous rock star doesn't have any crazy demands?"