Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-12-2020, 12:38 AM

"But, I expect this to change at least some of what we do when we meet, at least a little ..." Harlan could hardly contain his excitement, and knew he probably had the silliest smile on his face as he contemplated what the future might hold. "I mean, I have lots of fun, don't get me wrong! But sometimes I wish we would just ... spend time together, watching a movie, or something."

Harlan finished lamely, and with some uncertainty. His eyes gravitated towards the ground, then darted back to Jayde. There was no way of knowing what to expect. Asking for what was basically a date, was perhaps too much, too soon.

___

Fane led Axel to his car, and motioned for the other man to take a seat. The manager was surprised to see a gentle smile on his face when he glanced in the driver side mirror. He shook his head at that, but could only think that the trust Axel had shown him was the cause. The rock star obviously had issues he worked very hard to keep hidden from the public eye, and Fane made a silent vow to himself that he would do his utmost to help the dark haired man to keep things that way, so long as he wished.

Everyone had a right to their privacy, and though he was Axel's manager, Fane felt honored that the other man wanted to give him the address of his home. Because of all these thoughts, the blond remained silent through the drive, and spoke only when he'd reached the address Axel had given him.
"That's a very nice place you have."