View Single Post
Coppelia36
Zombies and Lace

Old 10-05-2012, 03:28 AM

Loghan smiled at the two girls, their instant curiosity about him almost refreshing in his eyes. These two would be wonderful students, sure enough. The tall, dark haired man reclined back a bit, and closed his eyes. His smile wasn't fading. After a moment of silence, he spoke, his voice wise and almost comforting:

"Ah, so you'll be one of my students, Miss Melody. I'm scheduled to teach Music Appreciation as well as Choir."

A thought raced through his mind at this moment. Indeed, it had been years since he was in the spotlight with his father, but he figured that most people would have heard of his name. Although that typically only happened with people more his age... and besides, he could just imagine these young girls finding something to mock him with from his past if they did recognize the "Delain" name. Kids would always be kids. He couldn't stop that.

A look of intrigue came across the man's handsome features as the girl named Rosemary's voice was heard. There was something so lovely and alluring about her voice, and he had a feeling as soon as she spoke that she would also be one of his students. With hope she would validate that hunch in the coming seconds. But still, her adorable face still looked a bit nervous. Reaching a hand out Loghan patted her on the head affectionately and shot a grin in her direction, chuckling a bit.

"As for you, young lady, I am going to be assisting with Drama club. We could really use some good singers on the team this year, you know..."