View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 10-09-2014, 05:06 PM

As they followed behind Vincent the worry in jess grew with every step. When she saw the door and the others inside she knew she had to stop. Tugging on Vincents sleeve, he stopped and turned to her, "what? we are almost there can this wait?" he asked as he looked at her looking very annoyed now. "uh… i was just wondering… what exactly are they going to be doing? I wanted to know if I could be apart of it." she asked quickly, hoping she sounded convincing. Vincent just stared at her for a little while and then smiled, "oh, well we have figured out that there are two things that we need to replace in it to be perfect. The one is obvious, its eyes since they stand out too much. The next one would be it's brain since it seems like that one in incompatible with what we are going for." He said and smiled more, "Since you spent time with it, you have more knowledge it then any other. So having you work with us would be nice." he said and missed the visible sickening look on Jess's face. They were going to destroy Todd. Looking at him, she knew she had to do something, but what?

"Todd… Run…" Was the only thing that she could say as her body started to move on its own. Pulling her Lab coat off, she held it by its sleeves as she through it around Vincent as he turned around to head back to the others. Pulling it tight, she heard vincent choking but closed her eyes and just pulled it closer, "Get out of here… please." she said softly and hoped that Todd would listen and go. She could hear Vincent try to call out to people as he tried to pull away from Jess.