View Single Post
Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-27-2017, 06:21 AM

Magic of 3!
Halloween is my favorite holiday!
And something I always think of is how magical things come in threes; the three Fates in Roman/Greek mythology, the three witches in Macbeth, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, the Sanderson Sisters... the Three Stooges!
You get my point. Lots of symbolism and importance in three.

So here's what I want you to do. You need to make three avatars for this contest. (a 1 user entry form, with 3 avis, savvy?)
They have to be connected in some way and they should be a little spooky, 'tis the season after all.
You can cosplay something or make up something original, but please make sure there are no duplicates AND you credit what you're cosplaying with a picture or something, so I can get the reference!!

Entry Form:
Code:
[color="purple"][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=6][B]Magic of 3![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[color="purple"][b]Username:[/b] [/COLOR]
[color="purple"][b]Entry:[/b][/COLOR]
[color="purple"][b]Extra Info: (As needed)[/b][/COLOR]
star2000shadow - [Witch, Potion Mistress, and Fortune teller.]

ghostPastry - [Three teenage friends go to the graveyard after a night of trick-or-treating and run into three ghastly specters]

Bearzy - [A photo of a strongman, ringmaster, and bearded lady at an old sideshow... I like to think this photo is one of the death options from Cabin in the Woods]

Shadami - [Poison Ivy,Harley Quinn and Catwoman are going to team up and destroy Gothom City for good. or rather, for evil!]

XoGIZMOoX - [Theme Classic Horror Flicks - Wolfman, Night of the Living Dead, and The Creature from the Black Lagoon]

SuperZombiePotatoe - [Triple God. The Youth celebrates life, but can lead you astray by offerings of strange fruit; The Father protects, but is stern and ruthless in judgement; The Striglos give wise guidance, but always demands a price of blood.]

GummyBearKisses - [Who messed up the house? the dog, the cat, and in his tiny hole -the mouse]

TaiyoTsuki - [The Tenth, Eleventh, and Twelfth Doctors. Because why not?]

Woodlandnymph - [Henry VIII's wives: Anne Boleyn was beheaded (and here she holds the Tudor rose), Jane Seymour died after childbirth, and Catherine Howard was also beheaded by ax.]

Naisou - [I always watch The Crow on Halloween so here is Eric Draven, Sarah, and Top Dollar]

Kiari - [These power girls definitely aren't made of sugar, spice and everything nice.]

Nephila - [Triple goddess, Maiden Mother Crone]

Suona - [The Sanderson Sister witches from Hocus Pocus. Sarah, Mary, and Winifred.]

dragoness129 - Reference image

Velvet - [The Goddesses decided to grace us with their presence this year at the Halloween event! The Goddess of Song, The Goddess of Feast, and the Goddess of Dance.]

Last edited by Linnea; 11-07-2017 at 12:44 AM..