View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-23-2017, 04:12 PM

Logan waited for the other to speak, when he did he listened carefully. Watching the other throw it across the room he sighed mentally going to sit on the bed next to the elf. Logan figured it was because Azazel was his father and his mother mystique, she did get around at times. Not that it would matter especially at a time like this. "If there is a god out there he doesn't hate you. You don't bring ill will to others, you don't hurt or kill them unless provoked then you attack to protect yourself or others. If he hates you so much he bring his sorry ass down here and say it to my face." Logan growled taking the other into a hug almost hesitantly as he tried to calm him down. Jean said to try a softer approach and not so ...well Logan approach. "Look, if he didn't like you then you wouldn't have been taken into a kind gypsy family and raised in a church that you were always allowed to go into. Never refused, never forced out, and never shunned by any churches you went to. So as I see it, he's testing you wondering how you would react to being an angel in blue fur."