View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-02-2014, 07:43 PM

rroy post~
Red orbs without a pupil looked down upon those who gathered in the park. With a sigh, he rolled up from his slouched, lounging position to really gaze at the-- no, he was bored again. Pulling out a nail file, he went to work shaping his hands so that they were polished to perfection. He was never one to admire dirty, misshaped nails. Making sure that each nail had the same shape and amount of white showing, he smirked when the presence of his lighter half decided to show up. He said not a word to her. There was no shift or stir. He merely just kept on whittling away at his nails.

Nails perfect, his crimson orbs flicked back over to the crew in the park. A small grin of intrigue grew out of nowhere. For having no interest originally, he seemed very interested all of a sudden. It had everything to do with the scuffle that happened below his gaze. "Humans are such strange creatures," he whispered to himself.

Inspecting each in their mortal glory, he couldn't help but notice one was missing. Of course, it brought an eye roll. He knew where the other was and wasn't impressed. In fact, he was insulted that no one had noticed the brunette. I'm surrounded by idiots," he said while messaging the bridge of his nose. "I'm not a begging man, but if I was, I would wager that the assassin would win this game."

Just then, he lost his footing. A shadow fell from the peak of the building he was perched atop. The second his body collided with the ground, a puff of smoke rose and rolled over itself. The wispy fragments of the shadow vanished before the air and soon, the darkness was gone. Or at least it appeared that way....