View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-08-2014, 02:52 PM

With bared teeth, Neal growled. He was in no mood for such derogatory flaming. With a snuff, he turned and looked over at the woman he sought to be with. "Lexxi," he cooed to her sweetly, "are you okay? I was so worried when I awoke and you wer-" his comment was cut short when his eyes captured a man floating down from above. The protective boyfriend within him stepped forward and put some space between his beloved Lexxi and the man by the name of Alacor. As he spoke in riddles and twists, with hints of woe and worry, Neal found himself growing aggregated. Was this for real? Were they really just some pawns in a game of sorts. A game that would crown one person the winner and thus giving them a huge promotion. As if! It was far from a promotion. It was suicide! If only one winner could exist, Neal would have to mow everyone down and then take his own life. He refused to let Lexxi fall victim to such corrupt plans. Why, the other woman, Eleanor, didn't even register in Neal's mind anymore. No matter how alike she was to his Lexxi, Neal refused to let her get under her skin.

His mind toyed with him for a second. Visions flashed and words from his past with Lexxi surfaced. Was it possible? His orbs shot to the petite woman. Was this the sister Lexxi spoke of? Her name was Eleanor and Lexxi had been searching for her once. Of course, there was little sign that they would ever meet again. Let alone, there was no substance to what Lexxi used to say. Honestly, Neal thought she was making things up -- high on life or something. But now, if things were true and dimensions overlapped, anything was possible.

Jaw ajar, he tried to really piece together what was really happening. How could he though? There were too many holes and not enough details. Why him. Why her. Why all of these.

He counted everyone. One was missing. What did that mean? Did it mean Alacor was wrong? Was that why they were to fight to the death? Was that the reasoning why things became to twisted?

He panted, lightly, and turned a quivering lip to his woman. "I swear I'll get you out of this. Somehow. I hope...." With a gulp, he bit his lip before turning it back to Alacor. "Why not skip the questions and just begin whatever it is. I doubt your words will mean much to us anyway. You speak in illusions and with trickery. It's hard to discern the truth and fiction. It's hard to truly grasp what it is you say. So rather than using words, use action. Show us and explain to use that way."

Was he wrong to say all that? Was it wrong to want to move things along. Why wait and prolong the inevitable? Might was well get things rolling and start to begin this hellish quest. Grimacing behind gritted teeth, Neal's blue orbs landed back on Lexxi. Hand giving her a solid back rub, he sighed before casting his gaze on Eleanor. Just who was she. And why was fate so cruel if she was indeed Lexxi's long, lost sister.

Last edited by Xavirne; 05-08-2014 at 03:12 PM..