View Single Post
Fish'd
Goldfishie

Old 06-21-2011, 10:22 AM

(( Tasers! 8D ...Yes, that's the best my feeble mind can do for a torture weapon. xD ))

"Fine," He stood, turning away from his 'traitorous' brother. How could he not want to help him, his own brother? When America had been the hero for the entire world so many times, now, when he needed just the tiniest bit of help to save it again, Canada refused to lend a hand. Didn't the younger nation owe him something?
He slid open the jail cell gate, a man in a uniform- a guard, looked like- stood attentive, hand up in salute to his country. "My bag." America demanded, holding out his hand. The 'soldier' complied, saluting again. "At ease, Maryland." He almost muttered to his 'state' before making his way back into the jail cell and crouching in front of his brother. He slowly unzipped the duffel bag, reached in, and brought out a little gun-like object. The gun was tipped with metal dots- conductors- and had what looked like space for a battery in the back. "Do you know what this is, Canada?" He asked, eerie smile growing on his face. "What do you say now?"

"So," Italy began, "what do you want to do now?" He asked. "We could go to the park, or we could go to your house or mine or maybe we could just sit out here and I'll go get gelato?"

Last edited by Fish'd; 06-23-2011 at 01:13 AM..