View Single Post
BellyButton
Assistant Administrator

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-12-2014, 04:52 AM

Day Four StoryX

Bonnie: The pool is kinda spooky at night.
Lyndon: I think it’s kinda sexy. How ‘bout we go for a swim?
Bonnie: Ooo, that sounds fun. Maybe a little skinny dipping?
Lyndon: Now you’re talkin’!
shinigamikarasu: Hello, you know we’re here too, right?
Lyndon: You guys can join if you want to.
Arc Angel: All right, I'm game!
Utopia: You're all such pervs.
Rochiel Silverfire: This isn't the Playboy mansion. Less talking, more hiding!
Bonnie: [walking to the pool’s edge and kneeling] But the water looks so inviting.

Suddenly, a hand shoots out of pool and grabs Bonnie by the throat, pulling her in. The blue water turns crimson.

Lyndon: Bonnie!

----

After four years you think you’d know the school’s layout like the back of your hand. But night has turned Haverfield High into a labyrinth. You sat waiting in your hiding spot, unsure as to what to do next. But hearing screams in the distance forces you to flee. Left then right and back and forth, you somehow make it to the opposite end of the campus. Just then you spot Lawrence running.

Lawrence: There you guys are. Where’s everyone else?
Andy: Lawrence!

Andy and Paula run up out of the darkness.

Lawrence: Andy! Paula! Are you guys okay?
Paula: [out of breath] We’re fine. Where’s everyone else?
Lawrence: I don’t know. I was…

From the direction of the gym, frantic sobs can be heard, quickly approaching. Lyndon appears, in hysterics.

Lawrence: Lyndon, what’s wrong! Lyndon! Get a hold of yourself!
Lyndon: [shaking] She got her, Lawrence. She got Bonnie! Utopia, Rochiel Silverfire, shinigamikarasu, Arc Angel too! They’re dead! Oh god! Bonnie!

Before his friends can console him, a nearby door flies open. Dr. Louis emerges, sprinting as hard as she can.

Dr. Louis: Everybody run! She’s coming!

Without another thought, you all take off across the football field. You don’t dare look back. You’re took afraid. But curiosity outweighs the fear and looking over your shoulder a lump rises in your throat as you see Michelle Myles slowly approaching, her knife gleaming in the moonlight. Cross the field and past the bleachers you end up in the visitor’s parking lot. Gotta think fast!

Paula: Where do we go know?!
Lawrence: [looking around] There! [pointing across the street] The library!
Andy: But it’s locked up tight!
Lawrence: I’ve got your mom's keys!
Dr. Louis: No time to second guess ourselves! Go!

You can’t recall ever seeing Haverfield’s streets so empty. It’s like everyone simply disappeared, or worse. Past the road, past the statue of ol’ Charlie Bowles and up the stone steps, you reach the library door. Lawrence struggles to find the right key, fumbling once or twice, but manages to get it open.

Lawrence: Everybody inside! [the group rushes past him into the main lobby, all except Lyndon] Lyndon, what’re you doing?! Get in!
Lyndon: [he hesitates, then shakes his head] No… No, I’m not.
Paula: Don’t be crazy! She’s coming!
Lyndon: No, I’m done guys. I can’t do this. I’m out of here!
Lawrence: Lyndon, what are you talking about?!
Lyndon: You didn’t see what she did to Bonnie, Lawrence!
Andy: [grabbing Lyndon by the collar] Well I saw what she did to my mom! And I sure as hell am not giving up until I find out what happened to her, and neither are you! Now get your ass in here!
Lyndon: You think you’re going to survive that long? Look at how many of us she’s killed. You’re already dead, Andy [pulling away from him] You’re already dead. But not me. I’m gone!

Quickly checking to see if the coast is clear, Lyndon turns right, running down the block and disappears into the night.

Lawrence: [calling out] Lyndon!
Andy: [upset] Let him go, Lawrence. Lock the door. [Lawrence complies] Everybody hide.

Day Four ResultsX

Children & Young Adults
You follow Lawrence into the children and young adults room. Nothing scary here, you tell yourself. Everything's happy and light-hearted. Look, the Wizard of Oz. Oh, Winnie the Pooh. And say, here's an old new article on Michelle Myles. "What's the hell," you exclaim fearfully. Lawrence takes a closer look. "There's some notes here too," he says. "I think someone was doing a school report on her. That's creepy." He reads the article aloud. It's from November 2, 1969. It states that in the past Michelle Myles had been committed to the Haverfield Psychiatric Hospital, and was now being evaluated there to see if she was sane or not. Lawrence laughs. "Do you think we should ask next time we see her?"
(+1 point)

Community Room
You often visit the library but tend to stay clear of the community room. That's because the average age of those who hangout here is sixty and up. The place definitely smells like grandparents. Underneath the furthest table, where you've chosen to hide, you discover some old lady's change purse. Ha, and those ol' fogies are always saying that kids don't know how to take care of their money.
(+500g )

Foreign Language Books
Seeing as english is the only language you speak, there hasn't been occasion for you to venture into the foreign books room. It's rather nice. If it weren't for the whole being hunted down by a crazed killer thing, you could see yourself really relaxing in here. You pick up a nearby book and admire the illustrations. De Wellustige en Seksueel Expliciet Avonturen van Johan de Schoenmaker. You don't know what that means, but it sounds magical.
(Storybook Journey)

Library Storage
The library storage room is filled with boxes, old furniture and assorted books. Just what you would expect. But here's a blast from the past. A map from the pirate treasure hunt they held when you were a kid. All the children in town gathered to participate, but in the end the 'treasure' turned out to be the gift of reading. What a ripoff.
(Where's the rum?!)

Media Room
It was dark when you all split up, so you couldn't exactly see which room you were entering. But if you had known it was the media room, you'd have turned right around. Too late now. You don't want to be stuck alone out in the main area. Your dislike stems from an incident that happened as a kid. Virgil Alvin, the mean ol' head librarian back then, caught you and your friends playing around. He marched you three into the media room and forced you to watch a 25 minute filmstrip from the 50's about library etiquette, and then made you right a paper on it! You hated Mr. Alvin, and out of spite you pocket some money from the library donation box.
(+600g )

News Archives
Staying safe is paramount, but you also came to the news archives on a mission. You're determined to find what Michelle Myles is all about. But search as you may, many of the articles about her seem to be missing. That's a bummer. You do read up, though, on a woman named Frieda Krueper, who killed a bunch of kids in the neighboring town of Springleaf. She sounds like a nightmare.
(+1 point)

Reference Room
Many a Haverfield high school student has used the reference room when writing their school reports, yourself included. Perusing the books, you see one is missing. You try to recall which one and remember it was an illustrated guide of the human anatomy. On closer inspection you spot a note and some money. The note reads: 'Sorry, I hope this pays for the book.' Ugh. "Sicko," you say to yourself as you take the cash.
(+700g )

Staff Lounge
You can only live in a state of sheer terror for so long before things get boring. And the library's staff lounge is as exciting as watching paint dry. There's not even anything good in the fridge, just a bottle of tomato and clam juice. Yuck. For fun you try on some coasts hanging from a nearby rack, and pleasantly one of them really seems to suit you. And the weather is getting chillier...
(Red Marvolo Coat)

Where is everybody?X

-- Children & Young Adults
Angel Spirit Girl - x
DariaMorgendorfer - x
girlbot9 - x
Hadsvich - x
Kamikaze Kendra - x
KatMagenta - x
Liztress - x
musasgal - x
Nephila - x
PapillonCameo - x
Ruby Red - x
spicedroses - x

-- Community Room - 500g - ALL SENT
dragoness129 - x
EirianHikari - x
Jeannesha - x

-- Foreign Language Books - Storybook Journey - ALL SENT
CK - x
GwenaHikari - x
Mnemosyne - x
Roachi - x
Saravi Boo - x
wish - x
Utopia - x
Vox - x
zigbigadorlube - x
Xogizmoox - x

-- Library Storage - Where's the rum? - ALL SENT
Antagonist - x
Ascadellia - x
Cardinal Biggles - x
Chexala - x
Cora - x
Kay - x
Mageling - x
Maha-Aamir - x
Maria-Minamino - x
Nema - x
SesshysMiko - x
sjacklene - x
SuperZombiePotatoe - x

-- Media Room - 600g - ALL SENT
blueblackrose - x
Divacita - x
Elirona - x
fireprincess - x
Kent - x
liquidrage - x
Rochiel Silverfire - x
shinigamikarasu - x

-- News Archives
Hamlet_Spamlet - x
HIM_ROCK - x
Iroase Delschatten - x
Mikio - x
Roxxy - x
Shadami - x
The_Crow - x
Velvet - x
Whisper Invictus - x

-- Reference Room - 700g -- ALL SENT
DivineHeart - x
Dystopia - x
evilcupcakecat - x
GummyBearKisses - x
lunanuova - x
Miscreant74 - x

-- Staff Lounge - Red Marvolo Coat - ALL SENT
Damia Flagg - x
~LONGCAT~ - x
star200shadow - x
Wrenji-chan - x

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 11-04-2014 at 04:03 AM..