View Single Post
MusicEmo
Kira

Old 11-02-2016, 03:00 AM

Dear E,

How does it feel to have gotten famous from lying? How quickly would you lose your whole following if I told the truth? About how you DID have friends. About how you bullied people too. About how you regret everything just because you see yourself better than other people, and apparently being on their level makes you mad. About how you'd stalk children online and send them the same death threats you claimed to have received. How would they all feel?

Would they feel as bad as I do? Would they feel as betrayed and hated as I do?

Just know this: You've lost all your real friends. All the friends that accepted you no matter what. All the friends that would spend the night at your house (the friends that you claimed never did).

Just know WE know the truth. We know you did worse than you claimed to have been through. You turned your back on people that needed you. You took fame that didn't belong to you.

You're no "Queen" like everyone says.

You're a joke.

The only thing that is stopping me, is the fact I'll probably never see your damn face again. That helps me sleep at night.

Signed,
One of the friends you said you never had.

PS Even A doesn't like you anymore, because you hurt her the worse. She was the first friend you ever had, and she would probably spit in your face if she ever saw you again.