View Single Post
DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 02-28-2017, 01:30 PM

I haven't really written on here in the last few years. I am happy to say that it is something positive for once!

Dear universe and my love,

I feel like I want to marry this man. I can't tell him though-- it's too soon. We are young, in love, and have only been together a year, but I feel it-- I want to marry him. I have never met someone that gets along with everyone I know, loves me unconditionally, and is just the sweetest person I've ever met.

I knew I liked you when I was drunk, and you talked to me on the phone for hours until I sobered up.
I knew I wanted to date you the first time we met irl, and held hands the entire time we were in the theater.
I knew I loved you when we realized we were working through our worst demons together.
I knew I wanted to be with you forever, that Sunday of Katsucon.
We have so much to work out before we can ever ACTUALLY get married. We have so much to do when it comes to our future.

I have never been one to let myself go. I have always been afraid of something like this-- you know my past. I just wish I could say all this to you with a straight face. I have never told anyone EVERYTHING, even the bad of the bad. I see it, no judgment on your face.
I think I knew it was true, that Sunday at 4 am, when you woke up and rushed to the hotel hallway-- not even knowing what happened, and held me as I came down from a panic attack. You held me in bed, when I cried for hours on end afterward... You were there-- YOU WERE THERE... and you still didn't know everything. You just knew I was hurting, and you held me... Thank you. I think that is when I knew--

I just can't help but imagine us living together, with Captain Jack, and just being together-- and even when that initial "puppy love" feeling fades, I know we still have eachother to carry on. It's so weird, how one day someone comes in and rocks your world, and your life is completely changed. That's what you did for me, and I did the same for you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No words can express how much you mean to me.

Sincerely, some weird catlady with a heart you stole.

Last edited by DaisyKeehl; 02-28-2017 at 01:35 PM..