View Single Post
Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-11-2017, 09:29 AM

Dear ______ I'm going to call you mc dreamy.
Why? Because you keep letting yourself into my dreams.
Why are you in my dreams to begin with? Why did this start.. And why has it continued?
Ehh okay, your pretty hot for that kinda guy. Your married though, i'm pretty much there myself. So why the dreams??! It's kinda freaking me out to be honest. Thank god, we can't read minds. Because shit i'd have too lock myself in a room all day. xD

I just want, whatever this is. To be done. Because it just seems insignificant, and obviously one-sided. And i don't want to feel anything towards it, because it's nothing. It's my stupid mind making up shit that doesn't exist and never will.

-- Sincerely me.

Dear Me...
Things are changing... And they're changing fast. Whats next? Nobody knows. I hope that it's good though. Ohh i so need the good! It seems like things are going in the right direction anyway... Fight, you can do this. It's all on you.

And you... Just so i don't forget. No matter what. Even though your a complete douche bag. You will always be my first. And there will also be that tiny part of me, that belongs to you. But in this lifetime, we're not meant to be. So i know you pop into my dreams now and then, and steal my heart away. It's done. Now please for the love of god, find a nice girl! A kiwi fucking girl. And settle down, and stop being a hoe banger! You're better then that.