View Single Post
Dimitri Grimm
Life can be easy, its not always swell. Don't tell me truth hurts lil girl, cause it hurts like hell

Old 05-24-2014, 03:07 AM

Dimitri grunted as he shifted his grip on the last of his boxes. He had finally finished moving all of his things into the corner of the dorm room. The tall boy wiped his shaggy purple bangs out of his bright green eyes after he set the box on the floor. He looked around the bare room, taking his new surroundings in.
It was a decent sized place, reminding him of a studio apartment he once lived in. When he had first walked in he noticed the living room and small kitchen were essentially the same room with just a narrow island separating the two. There was a narrow wall, 'If you could call it that,' Dimitri thought, that separated the living room from the bedroom. As he walked into the bedroom he noticed that the wall was just wide enough to hide the bunk bed. Across from the beds, next to the large closet, were two desks, each facing the other. Finally he came to the bathroom door which was in a small hall on the other side of the kitchen.
Dimitri stretched, letting his narrow, furry tail out from under his shirt where he always kept it hidden. 'I wonder if I'll have a roommate this year...' He thought to himself.