View Single Post
Jeryck
NPC
NPC

Old 10-21-2011, 10:17 PM

Greetings and salutations! I, Jeryck Ashworth, will be hosting Menewsha's pumpkin carving contest this year.

I am also participating in Knerd's Assassin game, so if I seem to be absent from this thread it is probably because I am out "hunting" my targets! *chuckles darkly* Worry not - I will check in daily to see that your entries are properly cataloged.

So, then! Kindly peruse the information below. If you still have questions after reading, please do not hesitate to post them in the thread so that I may attempt to put your mind at ease.

I eagerly look forward to seeing what you will create! *smile*

• All entries must be your own work. Please do not submit anything you did not carve or create yourself.*
    *Stencils are allowed (except in the Freestyle category!), but must be labeled as such in your entry form.

• Your entry must show your username somewhere in the photo. A simple way to achieve this is to write it on a slip of paper and place that next to your pumpkin. Please do not edit your name in afterward.
    Note: Given the tardiness of the event, if you have a picture but didn't think to put your name on it and your pumpkin did not survive the night, contact me - we may be able to work something out. *wink*

• You may submit one entry per category. Were you to create an entry for every available category, this would be 7 entries! It's perfectly okay not to enter them all, however. *chuckle*
    *Entries without a category listed will be placed in whichever category seems to match best.

• You may not enter with more than one account. Example: If you enter with your "mule" account, you may not also enter with your "main" account.

DUE DATE:

Please submit all entries by the End of the Event.

The Event FAQ should provide ample clues as to when that is. *wink*

PRIZES:

1st Place (1 per category) - 3k gold
2nd Place (1 per category) - 2k gold
Runner-up (1 per category) - 1k gold

Honorable Mentions:
Thematic Honorable Mentions may be awarded and will receive 500 gold each.
(Example: "best Menewsha-themed entry")

Staff Favorites:
The top 3 overall Staff Picks will receive a Prize Medal.*

*As this decision requires all staff to weigh in, awarding this prize may take a bit longer.

Last edited by Jeryck; 11-02-2011 at 04:55 PM..