Thread: Shadows
View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:21 PM

The sight when Akan entered the kitchen must have set his off. I mean there was not only flour everywhere. But not that flour was wet, Brent was on the floor holding his hand while he screamed from a bacon grease burn. The toaster was on fire, the stove was on fire, and even the oven.. was on fire. How in the world had it gotten that far. Striking into action, Brent watched his brother perform. Putting out all the fires in one swift move.

It wasn't until the fire was put out, Brent stopped fussing on his hand. Something else ha got his attention. "My Orange juice!" He yelled opening the Oven and moving the white foam out of his way until he grasped a glass of orange juice. He nearly had tears in his eyes as Akan yelled at him. "But-but-but" He started to speak. Holding the glass out to Akan. The orange juice inside was black. Brent burned liquid.

He dropped to his knees. "I'msorryi'msorryi'msorryI'msorryi'msorryi'msorryI 'msorryi'msorryi'msorryI'msorryi'msorryi'msorry!!! !!" Brent apologized over and over. Crawling over to his brother's feet. Hugging both of his legs together while he continued to apologize. It probably did not help Akan's headache that he was practically screaming his apology.