View Single Post
Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙。)

Old 04-18-2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
You don't have to ping me Easty, I've plopped my fat booty in your thread.

Right now I'm taking a New Testament class (bible class) and Public Speaking. I'm trying to get my associate's in English and I've one more year to go.

I don't know what is a manageable level right now. Maybe I'm depressed or something I don't know, but I just wish I could lay in my bed all day or sit on the couch and eat junk food. Which I think is going along with the intimacy troubles, I just don't really feel like doing anything and I really have to push myself to get anything done.
Okay, sorry, I dunno, I just assume people become as distracted as I do. xD

Bible study? Are you religious llonka, it is not something you have ever talked about. What do you hope to do with your degree? I am assuming it is a degree?

You are under a lot of stress and trying times, feeling down and apathetic is completely understandable hunni, but you have to value yourself, don;t let others and their BS bring you down, let them be miserable old gits, and focus on being happy and healthy yourself!

How are the kiddy winks by the way?

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmira Swift View Post
I hear you about the ease of this event! While I love new event items, I'm just happy to see familiar faces posting!

Last year, we were hoping to spend time with some of our friends for an Ostara event (we're pagan-ish), but the person hosting it had some health problems. Nothing planned for this year other than a birthday party for a friend's son. Problem is I've been having some funky old lady health problems and we aren't going. The good news is my kids are being very creative about what we should do this weekend. My son came home with a huge amount of candy, so I'm pretty sure he will be on a sugar high until the supply is depleted - keeping an eye on him because he's being sneaky about it!!

Kids plan on building a blanket fort for the weekend and I'm going to hide a few treats for them inside the house because it's been raining - too soggy for a proper egg hunt outside this weekend.

We've also been watching more of the wildlife living on our property and suspect we have a warren of rabbits either on our property or nearby! We saw a trio of them today, all about the same size, when we pulled into our driveway. Then we watched them playing and chasing each other around through our windows! We have a few deer hanging out here regularly as well, so it's been nice for the kids to see them and birds all over our property! Love springtime even with the bugs.
Yeah i just like the buzz and the increase in pace. I just hate the pressure of having to get all the event items like with a special event store, yeah its great to get the items cheaply, but it is not the end of the world if you miss them as you can just buy them a little more expensively later down the line.

Old lady problems? XD How old are you sweetie???
Awww kiddies :P How many do you have and how old are they.
BLANKET FORTS FTWWWWWWW
I never really have plans for easter, easter isn't really a big thing in my family, but I'm up with a friend now, and we've recently been to glastonbury together, so I guess we have indirectly made it special this year!

Aww! I love rabbits, we see them a lot here, running about being all bouncy. :) I live by the sea near the country side so we get a good mix of all sorts of different things wildlife and otherwise.