View Single Post
xuvrette
(づ。❤‿ ❤。)づ

Old 03-19-2013, 02:33 PM

hmm... I don't remember dreams during day time. I only recall them when I am in my sleeping posture.
I can tell you that though, I had various dreams ranging from being hunted and hunting.
There is this dream that had been going on for years... on and off, in episodes. Was doing dimension jumping from different worlds, rather like scifi.
and there are also one shots one that involve various mix of stories I read/watch, most recent one that I remember is Leverage and Psych. The best part is, it is a crossover. I vaguely remember that is a case of some bank heist, and I forget what the Psych pair is doing in that...

and move waaay back, I have this segment of dream that inspire me to turn it into a story.
It was a segment of a rain, acid poisonous rain and the death of a puppet. I think it was because I was reading a manga about those human size puppet.
The backstory of the scene or to reach the scene was, about a man who lost his wife, recently fall for another woman(which in this case, occasionally I am in the woman's perspectives, most of the time I would be like a camera man various angles looking everywhere). The woman was a complete different type than the dead wife, except a few habits in eating preference. The woman do not believe that is love, and she gave both of them a chance more to prove a point. and somehow it happens that the dead wife was revived! O__O IN a very sophisticated human like puppet!
So expectedly, the man is split in between old and new love. I am not so sure about his struggle, but when reaching the end scene of the rain, which is poisonous to the puppet, the man realise he still love his wife a lot more. It is a sad ending, the first ever sad ending dream that I like.

The message behind is one of my ideal romance philosophy. Even though lover is dead, it doesn't affect the love.
It is a mere sarcasm from me about the remarriage of people whose spouse dead.

There are still missing segments in between, so when I wake up, I use some time to polish it up, filling up the holes. And created this Alchemist series and characters. I posted it in Literature Spot few years back.

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 02:33 PM ----------

D: You should't ask me about dreams. I brag a lot about it.