View Single Post
Razor
Menewsha FOREVER!

Old 10-30-2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
As lovely as the thought of all free is, who would donate to the site to keep it running anymore if everything's free?
My idea was actually inspired because of there being no CIs for awhile! Perhaps the site could think of alternative incentives that would motivate people to donate?

Or perhaps we don't actually get rid of ALL transactions... we could make all current items free and then all future ones can be paid for by either money or gold depending on the item category. It may actually help attract new members by leveling the playing field significantly! Everyone having thousands of items to create and express themselves from a unique avatar from the start.

At this point I really feel like there's not much to lose by trying something radical. And although maybe other members haven't pictured this exact move as the solution, judging by the high amount of threads along the lines of "Mene Dead?" it does seems like a lot of others are also feeling like there's not much to lose, too.

I'm just wanting Mene to take some type of risk or reboot attempt to revive and survive. I'm really trying to focus on where Mene can go next! I have high hopes for this place. It has such a unique, warm, welcoming and dedicated community inside it. <3