View Single Post
Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-12-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglie View Post
As a 2007 member, I love that idea. It's different, and it would be great for the newer players. Many who have the rare items (ie Vday07) don't come on anymore, so those are just sitting on their accounts.
There aren't enough of the old items to go around to the newer users that are questing for them. And it's kinda a bummer when you're questing an "impossible" item if no one is around to take up your offer on it.
Plus most of Mene is about the community and interactions, not about item value. If users could dress their avis up how they want - and be more creative since the item pool will be larger - the site would probably do great.

Plus gold is used on other things to the site - like Art
I agree! The old CI's were amazing in design and they're all going to waste because barely anyone who's active owns them and uses them anymore and for anyone, like me, who want those items, it's impossible to get them. Make them available again and you will get loads of new members and more member interaction. Could do recolors too. Something needs to be done otherwise, all the hard work and design that went into those older items would have been for nothing if no one can enjoy them anymore.