View Single Post
Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 04-07-2017, 05:40 AM

Vincent just nods a bit at his words. "The only way I'd be able to pick anything is to go look." And he has a feeling that that is not an option in this case. He just looks sad at Alexander's words, but it's not like he expected much different anyway, but a small part of him was hoping, just a little bit. "So I'm in a cage essentially." He says softly, mostly to himself. He can't find it in himself to be angry, just really sad. Maybe he should've let his friend kill him. Maybe that would have been better. At least then, one of them would be free to roam. There's nothing he wants, beyond what he can't have. He doesn't blame Alexander, not at this point....not after he was willing to let him go back and try to explain the situation, to get the items back to them and all. "I'm going to get back to sleep now." It depresses him too much to think of his future. He's essentially a pet now, even if Alexander doesn't see it that way. And so he goes to pad off and find somewhere comfortable to sleep.