View Single Post
momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 06-20-2013, 03:36 AM

D looked at Gemini and blushed, although it wasn't noticeable due to her helmet. She was about to explain the rock to Gemini, but then shit went down. D shoved the rock in a storage compartment on her suit and then whipped out her pulse rifle. She hadn't seen what happened exactly, but D knew it was trouble. She was happy there was finally action, but worried since this could be something very bad. She ran towards where the guys were, wanting to see if they knew what was happening. "Nimmy, what happened?!", she asked.

Nimbus tensed when he heard the loud sound. He dropped his tools and stoop up quickly. He glanced around, seeing if he could see anyone that was hurt. Everyone was seemed to be gathering, also trying to find out what the hell was going on. He was relieved to see D, though. He was glad she hadn't been the one who'd of done something to make that noise happen. Damn girl never thought things through. "I didn't see what happened. Whatever it is, I don't want you going out there and start kicking. If it's bandits, they are well armed. If that's the case, I want you hauling your ass up on top of the building and you need to start sniping.", Nimbus said.