View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 06-20-2013, 11:19 PM

Trigan let out a large sigh as he wobbled forward and backwards while sitting outside he turned his head looking at Akito "so do you think tha. . . " Trigan turned quickly watching as a helicopter was ripped out of the sky "WOW Sword guy did you see that" he said as he got up it had been awhile since he had been in a fight so things were getting boring past meeting everyone. Trigan turned as the group leaders came running out wondering what just happened "well you see there was a really big baby that fell from the sky or some helicopter crashed after being attacked by mutants and my moneys on the second" He said standing and cracking his knuckles as he was ready for a fight.

As soon as Akito ran off Trigan was right behind him keeping close and soon after the reached the crash sight he noticed the large creature as it began sniffing but soon after a girl popped her head out from some rubble asking Akito if he had rescued her "shh keep quiet" he said as grabbed her pulling her to the wall to make sure it didn't see her he let out a smile "Hi i'm Trigan and this is sword guy Akito nice to meet you" he said before turning back to Akito "I say we hit it hard and fast we won't be able to outrun it" he said making sure he didn't do anything stupid to harm Akito or this girl or who ever followed closely.

Last edited by Temple; 06-20-2013 at 11:29 PM..