View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-09-2013, 05:02 PM

(Sawwi i took so long you guys. I still won't be having internet back for this week but will be getting it back no doubt by next week. Not sure about a day, but im getting my stuff back saturday is all i know for sure. Internet is going to be setup sometime next week. @w@ im sorry it taking so long.
I'll be posting in a bit.)

It had taken Akito only a matter of time of time to finally reach the front area of the building. Even once reaching the front of the large metal building, he was still completely able to keep his breathing at a controlled rate rather then him panting heavily. Turning his head left and right to find that all the other people that he had joined forces with had now been fighting against the marauders as well as mutants who decided to show up from all the noise. It looked to be what almost seemed as a world full of pure chaos. Several mutants who had noticed Akito's pressence to simply just stand there and watch immediately came after the dark-haired swordsman. Taking a single glance to the corner of his eye when he had seen what looked to be a four-armed mutant coming toward him, Akito hadn't wasted anytime to reach out a single arm and grab it by the throat before slamming it's head straight into the ground with a loud thud. Taking his free hand, he had unsheathed his electric blade before jabbing it straight into the middle of the creature's face; killing it instantly.

Once taking down, the few bullet shots that had come flying toward Akito were easily dodged by him taking simple steps to the side. It wasn't long before the sound of a vechile coming crashing out of nowhere from the building behind him catch his attention. It was the vechile they were fixing up earlier, it was in working condition and looked to be that the rest of the colony members were going to go after the raiders who took Triston's sister. Taking a few steps over toward the vechile without so much as a word from anyone, Akito had sheathed his blade and took a seat on the back of the car as he unholstered his sniper and began to keep sure no one nor anything would follow them from the behind.

-------

(this is all ill probably be able to do for the time being, see chu guys when i get my stuff back. :D Nice seeing chu all agains.)

Last edited by happydeath; 07-09-2013 at 06:26 PM..