View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-03-2014, 09:24 PM

Last night I discovered that my Secret Santa from the Festival of Winter Nights had been Queen_Andais! I hadn't really talked to her much before, if at all. But I'd heard of her kindness reputation. Comparable to Hummy-loves kindness. So I should have known to expect something awesome. It was a Scepter of Chaos! Which I happened to be questing. So this is the avatar I made today with my new item! Oh I also made a deal for the bee and panda headphones. THough the art I was going to do is put on hold cause I need to find a battery for my pretty tablet. I laid it out though by hand!!

I also got to go out shopping today, despite the bad weather. It was a fantastic trip, especially being able to get out of the house. Of course... We happened to really need milk, and I still need to get them in of the freezing cold porch. BUT I got to wear my high heeled boots again! They're CUTE. like Timberlands <3!

This is what I worked on today. It's nice to be able to actually work on an avatar again. And this time I'm just not stopping after my first attempt. :D It's rather fun!

Last edited by Shadami; 01-04-2014 at 03:55 PM..