Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 05-16-2014, 01:37 PM

Magnus started a bit when Ford didn't automatically tell him to get out. Then when it finally hit him, that he wasn't going to have to do this on his own, he began to grin. He started to walk behind Ford after a moment and snorted. "Scrawny huh?" He'd been called many things before but scrawny had never been one of them. He looked down at himself for a moment and had to agree that he wasn't the most filled out guy in the world.

"A shower sounds great. At least then I'll be clean again and not have to worry about getting blood all over your things." The wink Ford sent him, threw him off again. Just when he thought he had this guy figured out, he did something that threw his whole perception off again. When he plays around like that, he's kinda...cute. Agh what am I saying! Cut that out right now. I seriously doubt a guy like that is into the same sex. Get your shit together. He shook his head at himself and started up the steps that led up to the large porch in front of them. There was a wooden swing over on the far right side of the porch and a few other chairs that looked like they would be nice to relax in after a long day. He made it a point to himself to ask Ford if it would be ok if he could sit out here sometime and relax. Maybe after he got the whole, I'm a fallen angel! thing under control and looked like a normal human.