Thread: A jar of jelly
View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-23-2014, 01:18 AM

So I was tidying up because this neuropsychology lady was coming to see me (such a human habit that, hiding how much of a slob you really are when you're getting visitors!). My M.O. is to get to the "WTF am I gonna do with this stuff" stage and throw it all in a box. Either a normal box which I then hide in a cupboard, or a pretty box which goes on a shelf.

I have this Daisy box from some perfume my mum gave me a few Christmasses back (always good to buy fragrance at Christmas, as you can usually get some lotion or something too, for the same price!)

It's an A4 sized box, and really solidly constructed. Awesome for storage. anyway, I looked in this while I was tidying up, because I couldn't remember what (if anything) was in it, and found a whole bunch of stuff that I'd been hunting for -.-
  • Address book - I have 2, this is my old one. The new one doesn't have my step mum's address in it. I couldn't remember the number of her house, I guessed. Having checked in my book, I got it wrong...
  • Nail cream I bought this, and then wondered if I'd gone completely insane because I couldn't find it anywhere.
  • My wire cutters and round nose pliers these are jewellery making things. I bought replacements for those because I couldn't find them. (they're cheap but that's beside the point ><)
  • A book of 1st class stamps - I bought another book because I forgot about these entirely. Oh well, I've got plenty of stamps for a while then!
  • Some make up samples that I'd also been hunting for and getting pissed because they weren't in any of the places where they should have been.
  • My photoshop disk! Maria-Minamino: Jesus CHRIST the places I looked for that!!!
  • My fish knife (safety knife, not poncey cutlery)
  • My tube of Bonjela. This is stuff for mouth ulcers. I knew I had some somewhere, something else I've been turning the place upsidedown hunting for. Before Christmas I had an ulcer right up by my back teeth and for a few days I couldn't eat anything without it rubbing on it and hurting like a bastard, I so wanted my Bonjela
  • My seam ripper. Never need something like that as much as when you can't find it. Of course 2 weeks ago I bought a new one.

Totally ridiculous the amount of stuff that was in there, that I had been wanting. So this is a happy thing, once I get past the annoyance.

Last edited by jellysundae; 01-23-2014 at 02:48 AM..